The IMS half day seminar on ‘Practical Guidance on Masonry Testing from the Experts‘ was held online on 15th September 2020. If you missed it, here is another opportunity to see it. The Presentation slides and online video recording of the event are now available for purchase: click here.
The seminar covered masonry testing in accordance with BS EN standards and associated products, ancillaries and test machines. The speakers included:
- Dr Neil Beningfield, Neil Beningfield & Associates Ltd – Mortar testing.
- Chris Hogg, BASF – Admixture design and testing.
- Richard White, Lucideon – Masonry Durability Testing
- Peter Primmer, Forterra – Test methods for determining thermal properties of masonry.
- Scott McAndrew, ITW Construction Products – The use and testing of ancillary masonry products.
The Presentation slides and online video from this IMS event are now available for purchase: click here.