This is a half day seminar followed by a buffet lunch and an optional tour of testing facilities at Lucideon.
The seminar will cover masonry testing in accordance with BS EN standards and associated products, ancillaries and test machines. Speakers include;
- Dr Neil Beningfield, Neil Beningfield & Associates Ltd – Mortar testing.
- Ian Ellis, BASF – Admixture design and testing.
- Dr Geoff Edgell, Lucideon – Masonry Durability Testing
- Peter Primmer, Forterra – Test methods for determining thermal properties of masonry.
- Scott McAndrew, ITW Construction Products – The use and testing of ancillary masonry products.
Start time: 09.00 am for 09.30 am
Venue: Lucideon Limited, Queen’s Rd, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 7LQ
Cost of event: £30 for Members and Non-Members